Kim’s Calendars Wooden Refillable Wall Calendar Holder with
My large wooden refillable calendar holder measures 12 inches wide by 13 inches tall, comes filled with 2013 and includes an order form for 2014. I’ll also include the rest of 2012 in case the holder will be used right away. The top is stained & hand stenciled and the back is stained to match. The calendar pages are made from recycled paper and the daily squares are large and very easy to write on. Each month shows holidays, moon phases, and the year at a glance. The holder is made of birch and maple and has a handy pencil holder on the bottom to keep your pen or pencil where you need it It can be hung from its rawhide lace or be placed flat on a desk or counter top. Refills are available every year.
Kim’s Calendars Wooden Refillable Wall Calendar Holder with attached Pencil Rail is filled with 2013 and includes an order form for 2014-BIRDS on a BRANCH
- Made of birch and maple, this holder measures 12 inches wide by 13 inches tall
- Has a handy pencil rail to keep your pen/pencil where you need it.
- Hand crafted in Maine, U.S.A. since 1988
- Comes filled with 2013 & 2014 and includes an order form for 2015 .
- Easy to write on calendar pages show holidays, moon phases and the year at-a-glance